Amherst has a WR who will be top 10 in VA next year, Derrick McCoy
You can listen to the Amherst-Louisa game online at the link below. I listened to the Salem-Amherst game and the announcers are wild. If its a close game the one guy will surely have a stroke.
The other site is for Richlands-Rockbridge online. I can't get it to work so if anyone figures it out let me know.
Amherst Lancers online
http://www.teamline.cc/sportpage?tea...p;eventcode=20
Richlands Blue Tornados online
http://www.wgth.net/
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Amherst has a WR who will be top 10 in VA next year, Derrick McCoy
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
[ QUOTE ]
The other site is for Richlands-Rockbridge online. I can't get it to work
http://www.wgth.net/
[/ QUOTE ]
Think maybe that's because it's still around 12 hours to kickoff?
Or maybe because I didn't want to have to run a 15 hour pre-game show?
Air-time is 11:30, & I'll make sure the 'net feed is goin' by 11:10.
Richlands trying some trickeration, trying everything, up 7-0 right now. Go Tornado!
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Richlands goes for field goal, fumble, Rockbridge now has it at 'bout their 30 yard line.
Richlands still up 7-0.
Richlands intercepts pass. Richlands' ball.
Richlands throws pass, complete, ball at 7 yard line.
1st down & goal.
Running play down to 5 yard line.
2nd down & goal.
Pass into endzone, incomplete. Penalty - Pass interference on Rockbridge.
1st down & goal from the 3 yard line.
Hand-off to the left. Touchdown Blue Tornado!
Extra point is good.
Richlands up 14-0 with about 8:22 left in 2nd quarter.
Officially retired
Huge pass from Rockbridge way down the field; intercepted by Richlands.
Richlands ball again at their own 20!
That makes two interceptions in a row since I've tuned in.
Officially retired
I tried it during the Richlands-HV game. I think its my version of media player. Said it did not recognize the format. Any clues?
Richlands pass intercepted by Rockbridge..
Touchdown Rockbridge on the runback from the interception!
Extra point is BLOCKED, score now 14-6 !
What a game!!!!
Officially retired
52 yard interception return for Rockbridge, kick blocked 14-6 Richlands
Reeking of awesomeness!
[ QUOTE ]
I tried it during the Richlands-HV game. I think its my version of media player. Said it did not recognize the format. Any clues?
[/ QUOTE ]
Had the same problem.. had to resort to Google to figure it out.
Download & install this and you should be good to go:
http://files.cdyne.com/public/Tutori...ndowsMedia.msi
Officially retired
Bookmarks